Thursday 5 April 2012

The Alternative Jukebox

For some time now I've been wanting to share my music library, so I recently decided to create a channel on Youtube dedicated to my weird and wonderful collection. The Alternative Jukebox thus exists as a document of this diverse range of music. I have quite a lot of film soundtracks, between 2-300 at the last count, and these would figure prominently on the channel. But my music tastes are wide and varied and for this project I didn't want to piegon hole myself exclusively to the realm of cinema. Hence the fact that I haven't decided to call it Celluloid...something or other! Included in this post is a preview post and a link to the channel. If you're feeling particularly supportive I'd be very happy to welcome you as a subscriber. And if you're feeling particularly generous you might like to share the channel with others who may be interested. Thanks in advance!

Click here for THE ALTERNATIVE JUKEBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails